Thank you for registering to speak at the HerStory Conference!
Here are 7 simple next steps for you to follow.
Please watch these two videos for they will answer most of your questions:
If you have not auditioned, please follow these instructions:
In preparation for your audition, please record and send a 2-minute video of you telling one of your stories.
Prerequisite for the video:
- Say hello to everyone, say your full name, how old you are, where you are based in the world (country and city) then “This is my story…”
- Please do not list your qualifications and credentials or talk about your profession
- Please do not say how you help people or make it sound like a sales pitch
- Do not mention that you have written a book
- Just pick one story about yourself that you would like to share at the conference, a close personal story that other women can relate to and make them want to come to the conference.
- Suck us into your story straightaway and do not waste time and beat about the bush.
- REMEMBER you only have two minutes.
- Say why you are participating in the HerStory conference
Here are some good examples for you to follow:
Book your interview:
Please pick a time from my schedule HERE
This is the link for the video interview on Zoom:
Then please send us the following:
- 50-word biography
- 1000-word article about yourself for the HerStory Magazine, the theme of the magazine is “Making the Impossible Possible” so pick one story in your life where you achieved this.
- Please send 3 or 4 photos of yourself, a professional headshot, plus photos with family, walking, jogging, or exercising (Whatever you do for recreation) or speaking in front of a crowd or running a workshop.
- We want to portray a holistic view of you are as a mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, girlfriend, wife, widow, daughter, etc.
- Send to getrude@HerStoryCircle.com and put “HerStory Article” in the subject line
Book here to have your 15-20 minute podcast on the HerStory TV
SCHEDULE PODCAST INTERVIEW
Here is the Zoom link for the interview:
Please select a speaking date and time slot based on your location: